• Builds a stronger root system by increasing root respiration and root formation.
• Facilitates nutrient absorption and lessens soil salinity
• Great source of energy for beneficial soil organisms, which influence both soil fertility and plant health.
• Improves aeration of soil and water retention in heavy and compact soils.
• Prevents water and nutrient losses in light sandy soils.
• Healthier roots hold soil, minimizing erosions
• When added directly to soil it improves its quality and ability to grow crop
• When added to urea, fertiliser and lime it improves their performance
• When added to seeds it improves their strike rate and encourages root growth